CPD asks community members for information on homicides
COLUMBIA- The Columbia Police Department is asking for people's help in the investigation of 13 unsolved homicides.
Those crimes happened in the last six years.
Lt. Matt Stephens said the community has recently helped police solve several cases.
"I'm hopeful that reminding the community of these unsolved homicides will generate discussion and motivate those who have information about these cases to provide it to detectives," Stephens said.
The community is encouraged to contact CrimeStoppers at 573-875-TIPS to leave an anonymous tip.
Any tip that leads to an arrest can result in a $1,500 reward.
Below is a list of pending cases.
- 2014: Ricky Dunn, 40, shot on Illinois Avenue
- 2016: Gabrielle Rhodes, 24, shot on Sylvan Lane
- 2016: Edmond Randolph, 25, shot on Leeway Drive
- 2017: Mike Walker, 32, and Jeff Jones, 26 shot on I-70 Drive
- 2017: Jamar Hicks, 26, shot at Brickton and Trimble roads
- 2017: Augustus Roberts, 28, shot on Lasso Circle
- 2018: Charles Hayes, 59, shot on Rice Road
- 2019: Dominick Roland, 25, shot on Brown Station Road
- 2019: Chase Hayes, 30, shot at Worley Street and McBaine Avenue.
- 2019: Danielle Marine, 33, and Antonio Houston, 36, shot at Mckee Street and Rice Road
- 2019: James Hickem, 23, shot at McBaine Avenue and Lynn Street